PRODUCTS OF THE MONTH
1.Stress relief Aromatherapy body wash with eucalyptus tea.
So any one knows me agrees that I love bathandbodyworks products I take advantage of their various “awesome” sales they have,a week ago they had these aromatherapy line for only $6 “yes” amazing deal.
I use this wash right before going to bed-the effect of the eucalyptus helps me to relax thus decreasing my stress mode -it works for me.
2.Stress relief body lotion-there is actually a story behind the first time I came across this product, about a year ago I went to buy a few of the hand soaps-while at the register I was conversing with the cashier and told her I have been having these throbing headaches she gave me the smaller size of this and told me to rub it on my hands then inhale it
OMG!! INSTANT RELIEF !
“And that’s the story behind my relationship with aromatherapy.”
3. The “body shop” body polish this product has a citrus frangance and because of this I use it in the mornings to give me that extra zest that fully awakes me-not only that it leaves me feeling clean and polished.
4. Blush body cream this product I picked up in Marshalls very moisturizing and thick in consistency.
1. 100% natural vitamin E oil.
THE BENEFITS OF VITAMIN E OIL
Prevents the formation of wrinkles and also treats by boosting collagen production.
COLLAGEN -it helps with skin elasticity.
I absolutely love vitamin e oil, I have had problems with hyper pigmentation on my chin and since using the pure oil it has cleared up despite I have only been using this permanently for a month now how “amazing!”.
2. Boscia clarifying detox mask – great facial mask when you feel like detoxifying your skin, I start out by doing a scrub,then apply this to my face,after about 30 mins I rinse with warm water and apply moisturizer -leaves my skin feeling clean and detoxified.
3. Vitamin c -cleansing gel I have raved about this wash multiple times this will always be apart of my facial routine.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCT?
DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT||FOLLOW AND SHARE.
http://buff.ly/1Y1pARd sign up for my news letter coming soon featuring tips,tricks and celebrity fashion and beauty news.